Visual artist, consultant and artistic director.
2016 – 2017
1998 – 2002
2002 – 2006
Sciences Po Paris – Within the framework of the program “welcoming of refugees” Intensive courses in French – and course in the theme “living in France”.
Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts – University of Damascus \ Syria. Department of Sculpture – Take intensive courses in the art of oil painting – sculpture – Engraving and printing – Visual communication – Interior architecture (art deco).
Professional courses in advertising design and interior decoration–Damascus \ Syria. -Intensive courses to teach management, design and implementation of the full advertising campaigns. -Intensive courses in interior design assets.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES January 2002 – November 2010 January 2002 – November 2014 January 2017 – April 2017
Visual Artist, Cocoon.com – Syria.
• Experimentation and conceptualization artist using different techniques and materials. • Works in the field of painting, sculpture, graphic design, photography and video.
• Responsible for the technical design and coordination of projects and the management and supervision of implementation.
• Team management. Consultant and artistic editor. Consultant for exhibitions, art critic, estimate of works of art. Action in many countries: (Syria – Japan – Saudi Arabia – United Arab Emirates – Lebanon – France). Sciences Po Paris- Teacher for Arabic calligraphy and Arabic conversation: Teaching for The Arabic department student of Sciences Po the 3 kind of Arabic calligraphy/ Al RoqaaAlkofi-Alnosakhi/ and the Conversation in Arabic through the cultural scene in the Arab world.
REWARDS AND PRIZES 2009 2004 2003
• 2nd prize in oil painting at the Al-Mazra’a festival.
• 2nd prize of the fourth youth exhibition in Damascus.
• 3rd prize for sculpture at the Al-Mazra’a Festival.